It was a double surprise, when two fellow bloggers nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Gabby of militarymamasfarmhouse and Jess of travelsofababy-vet , you girls took me by surprise and Thank You for all the love you showered on my blog. A big Thank You for all the love.
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
The Blogger Recognition Award is given to bloggers by bloggers to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication put into their blog.
The Bloggers recognition award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers, it’s a nice little way to show that other bloggers are reading and enjoying your work! If you are nominated and choose to accept the award you must abide by the following rules……
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show the award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers you want to pass this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, and provide the link to the post you created.
A Little Note of Gratitude:
Military Mama’s Farm House is a blog from a supermom who manages home perfectly and tells us the tricks and tips of transforming a home. It also has tutorials of my favorite DIY. A wonderful comprehensive guide Gabby!Way to Go
Travels of a Baby Vet is the story of an amazing vet surgeon who balances serving in the clinic and travelling perfectly. Glad that she chose to tell us her adventure tales.
How I started my Blog:
I loved travelling since forever. And I remember I used to write about those trips in my personal diary, in those days on non digital cameras, I used to run to the local photo studio to develop the photos from films, so that I could make exclusive albums along with the travelogues. Then with age, with responsibilities writing and travelling took a backseat. It was in the summer of 2013 when I shifted my base and my travel suddenly increased exponentially but it was only a month back I pushed myself to introduce my blog: after all the messages I got on my inbox, asking for travel tips, suggestions on itineraries or just appreciations for my non stop travel despite my full time corporate job, after all the inspirations from my friends, family, colleagues and travelers I met, after all the procrastination and hectic schedule I battled, I was happy to finally take on travel blogging. This is one little step towards a bigger dream of giving my passion a meaning, a destination! The passion of travelling the world 🙂
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
I am no veteran to advice, I myself am very new to the blogging space. Sharing a couple of principles I follow in blogging and I hope that will help my readers there to 🙂
- Be Original, Innovative and True to your passion. If you are you will not go unseen. Do not compete with anyone to know your worth, you must have your own innovative and original style to stand out and make a difference. True passion never goes unseen and trust me, you will see recognition coming in from places you least expected.
- Create a niche travel blog and attain excellence in that. Blog about one thing you are passionate about, it may be travel, food, fashion or anything. But let it be one niche domain. Be the master in that and create your own brand value. Also work on quality content/articles for your blog, do not put anything and everything that comes in your way only to fill your blog 🙂
As I said, I live and breathe travel, here’s a list of travel blogs of new bloggers that caught my eyes and I strongly feel, I should pass this blogger recognition award on to them. Here’s the list of my nominations:
Looking forward to reading your acceptance posts guys!
Happy Blogging and Travelling! Together lets make it bigger and better 🙂