My Liebster Award Nomination
Thank you very much to Joe Travel Blogs for nominating me for this. You have a neat and simple blog with lots of wonderful pictures from some of my dream destinations.
The Liebster award is a fun way to recognize blogs. The rules are quite simple:
You need to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog and write a line or two about it. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to 5-10 new bloggers who you appreciate. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!
MY NOMINATION ANSWERS
1. What are you most proud of in your life?
The day I started earning to fund my travels which I had planned for eternity!
2. Where is your favourite city you have been to?
As of now it is Mumbai and Jaipur considering I have not explored places out of India much 🙂
3. Which TV show is your guilty pleasure?
House of Cards
4. What is your favourite form of social media?
Facebook! Makes the world look so reachable 🙂
5. Can you speak any other languages?
Yes India is a land of more than 22 languages and I can converse or understand almost 8 among them 🙂 My next mission is to master Spanish, one my favorite languages
MY NOMINATION Questions
- What is your travel mantra?
- What is the scariest moment you recall from your travels?
- Beach or Mountains? If you had to choose one for staying forever, which one will it be and why?
- Who is the one person in your life you owe your passion of travelling?
- Describe one person you met along your journey, whose story you will never forget.
I nominate the following people for the Liebster Award: (listed in alphabetical order)
- Escaping Life by Johann Binny Kuruvilla A seasoned travel blogger, who immensely inspires readers through his adventurous travels across the country.
- Every Corner of the World by Pamela Mukherjee Her blog depicts wonderful travel stories of Northern India. Her photography speaks a thousand words. Pamela is ever cheerful and always up with new ideas.
- Masala Box – Travel, Food & Life by Chittra Kumar her blog is a perfect combination of travel tales and rantings on experience of life. I loved reading her stories on Musings of Life.
- My Travel Recitals by Saakshi Rajat With an amazing eye for perfect frames, Saakshi Rajat recites travel stories with simplicity and details.
- The Chronicles of Life by Muktadhara Ray She is the the brave “Indian IT Girl” who is fearless, confident and amazing. She tells wander tales and life stories with much precision. She has been one of the moving factor who inspired me to start my travel blog.
- Travel Books Food by Soumya Nambiar A globetrotter, her blog extensively talks about every detail of a place you want to be in. I love the fact that how strongly she belives that even with a Indian Passport she can travel the world, given all its limitations.
- Zero Decibel Nirvana by Himanshu Wadia a true mountain man, Himanshu paints wonderful tales of Himalayas like no one else. He believes in growing the travel community of India and taking it to the next level. I wish him all the best in this mission
All you guys need to do is link my blog, answer my questions and nominate 5 to 10 other bloggers for the award in a blog post. Happy Blogging and Reading! Wishing all of you a lifetime of traveling 🙂